- Added support for Java EE 8 with the ability to build web applications using Maven or Gradle.
- Added support for new Java features.
- Added examples for Gluon OpenJFX;
- Improved support for Maven and Gradle build systems.
- Implemented separation of caches with Truffle code between different debugging sessions;
- Added syntax highlighting support for Kotlin code;
- Implemented the ability to autocomplete code patterns in the Jade language;
- Added PHP 7.4 support and updated PHP examples;
- Improved performance on high pixel density (HiDPI) screens. The splash screen, tab delimiters and icons that are displayed at startup are adapted for HiDPI;
- A transition to a new development cycle, involving the quarterly formation of new issues, has been completed.
Get more info at the official website.