As of April 2017, an estimated 11.5 million wallets are active. The average value stored in each wallet has increased significantly, driven by gradual mainstream adoption of crypto assets, and thus resulting in the higher market capitalization. The surge in the market capitalization has shown little to no intention of slowing down. With the help of smart-contracts over the Ethereum blockchain, PECULIUM provides transparent solutions for the investment of traditional savings in crypto-assets.
What is PECULIUM?
PECULIUM is the first Crypto-Savings platform that combines traditional savings, blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and artificial intelligence. PECULIUM allows users to invest and grow traditional savings in cryptocurrency based projects. It operates transparently over the Ethereum blockchain by means of “smart contracts”. The Peculium platform secures the tokens in electronic wallets which are supervised by the blockchain - a network governed by computer algorithms. Another crucial key component of PECULIUM is the AIEVE.
What is AIEVE?
AIEVE is PECULIUM’s own Artificial Intelligence engine powered by Automated Machine Learning. AIEVE is in its alpha stage of development with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) on the horizon
- It gathers data from cryptocurrency exchanges, financial markets, and many other sources like social media including twitter, facebook, etc.
- It analyzes massive data-streams in near-real time to predict the best investment opportunities in cryptocurrency markets and ICOs
- It brings the power of big data analytics to the traditional savings, providing security as well as growth
- It advises clients or manages their investments via smart contracts
- The strength of AIEVE lies in its AML algorithms and massive computational power. It utilizes these elements to process the data and analyze the targeted markets
- Its analytical prowess, adaptability, and optimization are limitless as thanks to the unending data streams in today’s digital world, AIEVE keeps learning and improving
PECULIUM Token Sale Information
PECULIUM Token Allocation
- Ticker: PCL
- Sales dates: Pre-ICO. from Dec 17, 2017 to Dec 20, 2017
ICO. from Dec 21, 2017 to Jan 24, 2018
- Total number of tokens: 20 billion PCL
- Token price: 1 PCL = €0,01
- Soft cap: €7M
- Hard cap: €200M
- Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC
- ALTERUS - the end to end smart-contract designed specifically for large businesses
and financial institutions, which provides greate control over saving-management parameters allowing financial institutions to appeal to brokers in delegation of management
- SINGULUS - it allows calling brokers and partners for financial management, which enriches SINGULUS with the ability to self-manage as well as the flexibility to delegate
- SOLIDUS - a contract designed specifically for the ICO investors, which allows them to benefit from all the premium features of the contract as well as the AIEVE's investment consulting completely free
- Business Model
- Investment Opportunity