In January 2018 we have reported about the gaining popularity Tippr bot, which was a Bitcoin Cash tipbot for Reddit and Twitter users that allowed them to reward the content when they wanted to support the author by leaving a tip.
The technology is developing and spreading to different social services, and recently it has emerged that the similar Bitcoin Cash bot appeared in Telegram app. The bot can be found as tipmebchbot, and it has a repository on GitHub, which states that this software is highly experimental, may lead to loss of funds, and the author takes no responsibility for users' money.
BCH Tipping Bot in Telegram
The TipMeBch bot has the interface of the well-known internet meme Pepe, and is capable of performing the following commands:
- /tipbch $1.23 - Send tip
- /tipbch 0.0001 - Send tip (BCH)
- /balance - Show your balance
- /deposit - Show your deposit address (PM)
- /withdraw <address> <bch amount> - Withdraw funds
- /stats - Show tipping stats
- /help - This help
- /about - Information about the bot
- /setstickerset [name] - Set sticker set for channel (pepe or none)
As it is reported by Altcoinss portal, the bot is currently at version v1.0.0 and is maintained by Andreas Brekken, a cryptocurrency developer who has been working since 2011.
At the moment of press, these are main market parameters of Bitcoin Cash:
- Average price: $1 249,73
- Marketcap: $21 237 239 890
- 24h volume: $357 983 000