Binance, has announced the upcoming delisting of the following cryptocurrencies: CLOAK (CloakCoin), Modum (MOD), SALT, Substratum (SUB) and WINGS.
All trades with abovementioned tokens will be suspended on 22nd of February in 10.00 UTC; then tokens will be delisted.
Binance regularly evaluates the development of projects whose coins are represented on the platform, and takes into account the following characteristics:
- team commitment to the development of the project, its activities and quality;
- network stability and smart contracts;
- community outreach;
- communication with the exchange;
- evidence of fraudulent or unethical activity;
- contribution to the development of a cryptocurrency ecosystem.