Leading cryptocurrency and blockchain experts are coming to Richardson to participate in Bitcoin Ethereum Crypto Summit 2018. This one day event will take place on May 12 at Noah's Event Center. BECS positions itself as an affordable crypto event providing the quickest way to experience and learn about cryptocurrency live and in person, learn the terminology, the concept, and the hands on information with no experience required, and the public is invited to take part and attend.
Here is the list of some of the topics and sessions that will be covered:
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency 101 – All the basics you need to get started
- Government Regulation of Cryptocurrencies
- Meet the Altcoins – Fast-paced review of over 20 of the top alternative cryptocurrencies, including Ripple, Stellar, Stratis, Monero, Dash, and many more
- Cryptocurrency and Taxes
- Overview of Cryptocurrency Exchanges such as Coinbase, Poloniex, and more
- Cold Wallets, Hot Wallets, Paper Wallets, and more – The main types, how to use them, and keep your crypto safe!
- How To Spend and Accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Cryptocurrencies
- The Basics of Blockchain and Internet of Money
- Trading Bots and Trading Software
- User Experience and the Blockchain
- Mining 101 – What is it, how does it work, and should you start mining on your own?
- How To Start Your Own Token or Coin
- Understanding Coin Price Indexes
Doors open at 8:30 am.