Bitfinex announced the beginning of cooperation with the analytical platform Santiment, thanks to which its users will be able to obtain information about new projects and focus on various fundamental factors and indicators when building their trading strategies.
From now on, Bitfinex users will be able to access Santiment free and premium tools directly from the exchange interface. Purchase of the latter is carried out using the Santiment SAN token. Let's check, what they can provide, according to the developers.
- General Project Info — Market cap, circulating & total supply, ROI since ICO and more.
- Financial — treasury balances & wallet addresses.
- Social — Social volume over time & word cloud.
- Community insights — Articles, analysis and research curated by the Santiment team and trusted community members.
- Daily snapshot of active addresses on the network.
- Monthly snapshot of the project’s development activity.
- Santiment have built an array of proprietary historical & real-time indicators over the past two years. An initial set of these indicators have now been made available for Bitfinex & Ethfinex users for a small SAN token subscription:
- MVRV (Market Value - Realised Value) — The relation of a coin’s total market cap and its ‘realised cap’. This also includes industry-first MVRV ratio for ETH and ERC-20 tokens, custom built by Santiment, available for all ERC20 tokens.
- Network activity — daily active addresses and network growth.
- On-chain transaction volume & Token Age Consumed.
- Token circulation and token velocity.
- Exchange Flow Balance — the combined value of tokens flowing in & out of exchange wallets.
- Daily active deposits — the combined number of unique deposit addresses that are participating in exchange deposits.
- Relative social dominance — the percentage share of mentions on crypto social media as part of a wider pool of 50+ of the most discussed projects.
- Developer activity on GitHub.
Santiment Tools at Bitfinex
To access the tools, you need to click on the Santiment icon near the asset ticker after selecting a trading pair. Metrics are also available to Ethfinex users.