Bithumb, one of the largest exchanges in the world based in South Korea, has made an announcement about listing EOS token on the platform.
- Deposit period: Dec 13, 2017 deposit address opens - December 15, 2017 at 00 AM (KST)
- Trading period: Listing of EOS is on Dec 18, 2017 at 00AM (KST)
- Payment: to be paid in a lump sum on Dec 29, 2017
- No cashback will be paid out for deposit amount exceeding the 10,000EOS limit
List of cryptocurrencies already listed on Bithumb
Apart from EOS, Bithumb lists evelen other cryptocurrencies for people to trade: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Monero, Zcash, Qtum, Bitcoin Gold.
It is worth noting that EOS token is normally rather stable in price, but lately it started growing, for instance it has shown a 92.78% increase within past 7 days, moving again to the first place in the list of tokens ranked by market capitalization. The price increased from $3,56 on December 7 to $8,67 on December 14.
At the moment of press, these are main market parameters of EOS:
- Average price: $7,91
- Marketcap: $4 276 750 735
- 24h volume: $823 081 000