NexChange is gathering the blockchain ecosystem of the world in a one-day event in Hong Kong - Block O2O Blockchain Summit. It is taking place on May 8 at PMQ venue in the district of SOHO. This event is brought in partnership with World Blockchain Consortium, Blockchain Center of Hong Kong, University of Waterloo alongside with other partners. Among the notable speakers, there are Bitcoin Center NYC founder Nick Spanos, Universa Borodich founder and CEO Alexander Borodich, Hyperledger Director of Ecosystem Dr. Marta Piekarska, Blockchain Lab founder and CEO Ismail Malik and others. 5 key topics are going to be addressed during the summit:
- Interoperability and the next wave of blockchain - as the technology matures interoperability must be addressed in order not to end up with Blockchain Tower of Babel
- Financial institutions and blockchain - the discussion on how 'old-school' financial institutions are implementing the new technology and what challenges they are facing
- Cryptomarkets and exchanges - the future of crypto exchanges as traditional banking tries to shut them down will be discussed
- Proof of Concept/State/Work/Time and Space - global leaders will look at how real progress in the blockchain area can be properly measured.
- ICOs, VC, Funds Plus - during this session the panel of investors will look at how investment is spreading from the solo investor to the institution.
The complete agenda of the event can be found here.