Sydney is hosting a session of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference on May 29 at Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre. The conference is organized by Smile-Expo, an experienced organizer of several successful blockchain events in Europe and the CIS. The event is a part of an international series of conferences alike. Main focus of the conference are:
- legal regulation of cryptocurrencies in Australia and around the world;
- development of the digital economy of the state;
- tools for new blockchain solutions;
- blockchain application in business processes;
- ICO launching: best practices of token issuers and guarantees for investors.
Here are some of the participating speakers:
The conference will also feature an exhibition area: an opportunity to talk to the leading cryptocurrency services representatives, test new equipment and software, find investors and network. More information about the event including the agenda can be found here.