Cancer is the most deadly disease in the developed world as one in three people develop cancer during their lifetime. Regardless of the rapid development of modern medicine and biology, cancer takes millions of human lives. The key to successful cancer treatment is early diagnosis. If detected at the early stage, when there are no visible symptoms, cancer can be cured without any complex aggressive therapies. Luven Diagnostic is an ongoing project based on a cancer diagnostic technology designed to save millions of lives.
What is Luven Diagnostic?
The Luven screening test method created by scientists of Luven Diagnostic company is designed to detect cancer at its early stages with the accuracy of up to 96% only comparable to biopsy. None of the existing diagnostic techniques has such a high diagnostic accuracy. The Luven technology allows to diagnose the disease at its early stages, thus, giving a chance to thousands of people to prevent its further development. Luven can recognize the progressive disease when other diagnostic methods are helpless.
Luven Diagnostic Method Overview
- The development of this method started in early 1983 at the research institute, chair for genetics. Based on the cellular theory by Rudolf Vichow, a team of scientists was working on a diagnostic method and studying buccal cells.
- A new diagnostic method was born in 2004, according to which any changes in the human body reflect on cells, including buccal epithelial cells.
- The Luven Diagnostic allows, with a high degree of accuracy, to detect oncological diseases, localization of a diseased organ, tendency of progression of the disease and comorbidities.
- In order to have the disease detected, the patient undergoes a special diagnostic procedure and a specially developed program makes a printable report, which provides the data upon cancer lesions in the body, if there are any, the redisposition or liability to cancer and comorbidities according to the international classification of diseases.
Luven Diagnostic in numbers
How does Luven Diagnostic Test work?
- A patient card is filled out in the computer program
- A buccal swab is carefully collected with a mouth spatula and placed under the microscope
- The program records a video from the microscope and transfers it to the processing center
- Within several minutes the program receives a printable report
Based on data processing results the report shows:
- Cancer lesions in the body, if any
- Predisposition or liability to cancer
- Comorbidities according to the international classification of diseases (ICD-10 and TNM)
Luven Diagnostic Token Sale Information
Sales dates. Pre-ICO. From Dec 12, 2017 to Dec 29, 2017
ICO. From Jan 15, 2018 to Feb 28, 2018
Accepted currencies. ETH, BTC
Token exchange rate. 1 ETH = 290 tokens
Hard cap. Pre-ICO. 3,000,000 tokens
Bonuses. 1st day bonus – 30%
1st week bonus – 25%
2nd week bonus – 20%
3d week bonus – 15%
ICO. 27,000,000 tokens
Bonuses. 1st week – 10%
Luven Diagnostic Allocation of funds
Luven Diagnostic Investment Prospects
Token holders have two opportunities:
- to receive a part of the company income
- to exchange the tokens for testing services with a 30% discount, using or selling them to wholesale customers (such as clinics, insurance companies, physicians in private practice etc.)
Luven Diagnostic Business Benefits
- A lucrative market
A pre-clinical cancer diagnosis market is growing rapidly due to fear of the dreaded disease.
- Service demand
Health care and healthy lifestyle is one of the most popular trends among youngsters and elderly people which ensures success of Luven business.
- Short payback period
Due to 100% gross margin of the service, our partners will recover their investments during the first two months.
- Specialty of the service
Luven Diagnostic is a unique patented method for early cancer detection, localization of the disease and is fast and absolutely painless.
- A broad spectrum of potential customers
Literally everyone in this world is a potential customer. Cancer is beyond any boundaries, age or status. Subsequently, everyone can be a target audience.