Capital markets are markets for the issuing and trading of securities. Capital markets chanel savings and investment between suppliers of capital such as retail and institutional investors, and users of capital like businesses, governments and individuals. Capital markets are vital to the functioning of an economy, since capital is a critical component for generating economic output. GLX - Global Listing Exchange is revolutionizing the way each and every member of the world’s capital markets connects, communicates, shares, and accesses information.
What is GLX - Global Listing Exchange?
GLX - Global Listing Exchange is building the world’s only Capital Market Directory & Social Finance Network at GLX.com. The destination is a global capital market news data portal and ground-breaking financial networking platform. GLX’s mission is to make the world’s capital markets more transparent, open, and connected.
- GLX.com is currently live in Alpha phase
- Beta phase of development is scheduled for February and full launch for May 2018.
- The intent of the company is to be ahead of the technology curve by continuing web development while implementing mobile applications and new technologies.
- The GLX platform allows members to access proprietary content, financial data and interact with other members.
GLX.com Market Size
The GLX.com Platform
The GLX platform will be developed as a blockchain based distributed network creating the world’s first Global Capital Market Computer. The GLX - DAppExchange (DappExchange.com) is GLX’s “decentralized appstore” where anyone can publish DApps that can be used in the GLX ecosystem.
- Markets: GLX bridges fragmented markets
- Communication: A social finance network
- Data: GLX aggregates disparate data
- Integrity: GLX allows users to control potential inaccuracies
- Transparency: GLX delivers a self-policed user regulated platform
The GLX Coin
The GLXCoin (GLXC) is an ERC20 compliant cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain
- GLXC is a unit of measure and a medium of exchange similar to other currencies. Class A and B GLXCs can be used to pay for goods and services on the GLX platform and is the exclusive payment protocol in the GLX ecosystem
- Class A GLXCs will be offered in Initial Coin Offering, will be exchange tradable, and can be traded amongst members of the GLX network
- Class B GLXCs can be earned for loyalty and incentives and will become freely tradable after a 1-year hold from closing date of the ICO
The GLXCoin Sale Information
Sales Dates: Pre-Sale. From Dec 25, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018
ICO. From Feb 1, 2018 to Mar 14, 2018
Total # of Tokens: Pre-Sale. 10 million Class A GLXCs
Token Price: Pre-Sale. 1 GLXC = $0.80 USD
Class B Bonus Tokens. 10%
Accepted Currencies: ETH, BTC, Fiat
Total # of Tokens: ICO. 40 million Class A GLXCs
Token Price: ICO. 1 GLXC = $1.00 USD
Hard Cap: $50M GLXCs
Accepted Currencies: ETH
Global Listing Exchange Business Model
GLX will monetize the platform from several large categories of revenues:
- Subscription fees and access to higher level market data are the foundation of the model
- The community and network overall will produce revenue from targeted marketing and advertising services
- Contributed data that is aggregated over time becomes a valuable asset
- Corporate services are offered to listed companies
Global Listing Exhange Business Model
The GLX DApp Exchange
- DApp is a “Decentralized Application” that does not require a central authority or server to function or to manage a user’s information
- DApp has its backend code running on a decentralized peer-to-peer network
- DApp can have frontend code and user interfaces written in any language (just like an app) that can make calls to its backend
- Its frontend can be hosted on decentralized storage such as Swarm or IPFS
- DAppExchange is expected to become the world’s leading financial app marketplace, which will give users the liberty and freedom to use the GLX platform any way they want