Graphene is the thinnest and strongest material on Earth, it is just one atom thick yet 150 times stronger than the same weight of steel. A square meter of graphene is 1,000 times lighter than a piece of paper and more flexible than rubber. Graphene conducts electricity more than 200 times more efficiently than silicon and is made entirely of carbon, the fourth most-abundant element in the universe. There are many spheres of life where graphene can be applied and Graphene Power project is developing the innovative technology to bring the material to the wide use in everyday life.
What is Graphene Power?
Graphene Power project aims to implement the first mass production of graphene nanobatteries based on the reason that green energy is 60-70% cheaper. Graphene Power technology will find application in the sector of electric mobility (cars, bikes, motorcycles), electronic devices (computers, smart phones, tablets, wearables), as well as in the field of medicine.
The company is planning to set up the nano-material graphene manufacturing plant "GRAPHENE POWER" in Yecla, Spain. The plant will be producing the products on the basis of graphene, the batteries and super condensers using the graphene as they consider quick charge and long term batteries lighter and cheaper than their analogues.
Graphene manufacturing plant project
Graphene Technology Advantages
- Supercapacitors: Graphene Nano Batteries will enable users to charge the cell phone in 5 seconds
- No Gas for Cars Required: Electric cars will be entirely charged by the electricity without any need to buy gas ever again
- Savings: The cars will be fuelled for very cheap prices, and many new cars will offer great incentives for you to receive money from the government for going green
- No Emissions: A chance to conrtribute to a healthy and green climate as electric cars are 100 percent eco-friendly as they run on electrically powered engines
- Cost Effective: The mass production of batteries and available tax incentives will bring the cost down, thus, making it much more cost effective
- Reduced Noise Pollution: Electric motors are capable of providing smooth drive with higher acceleration over longer distances
- Medical Innovation: The future use of graphene in the medical world varies from improving surgical equipment and bioelectrical imaging devices to more effective DNA sequencing and disinfectants
Nano International Sales Platform
Nano International Sales is an international platform of the new generation which is being developed by specialists of Graphene Power. The platform enables users to present own technologies in the whole world, sell technologies and products on basis of this technologies, conduct auctions, attract investors and partners. The platform will be launched in 2018.
Nano International Sales Platform
Graphene Power Token Sale Information
- Ticker: GRP
- Sales dates: Pre-sale. from Dec 20, 2017 to Jan 10, 2018
ICO. Q1 2018
- Total number of tokens: 500M GRP
- Pre-Sale supply: 30M GRP
Graphene Power Token distribution pie-chart
- Token price: Pre-sale. 1 ETH = 6000 GRP
- ICO. 1 week: 1 ETH = 4,000 GRP
2 week: 1 ETH = 3,750 GRP
3 week: 1 ETH = 3,500 GRP
4 week: 1 ETH = 3,250 GRP
5 week: 1 ETH = 3,000 GRP
- Soft cap: Pre-sale. 2,000 ETH
ICO. 100,000 ETH
- Hard cap: Pre-sale. 5,000 ETH
- Accepted currencies: ETH