In 2016 travelers spent more money on their excursions than on anything else. Notably, 69% of these leisure travelers expressed concern that they were missing out on the best offers and the lowest prices. Over a quarter of travelers tend to choose their destination between three to five months in advance, and some even book arrangements six months ahead of time. Without targeted data, marketers are simply not able to predict accurate buying behavior that far in advance. TravelChain has a blockchain-based solution for that.
What is TravelChain?
TravelChain is a decentralized data exchange for the travel industry and an open source blockchain managed by market players. TravelChain’s open-public blockchain aggregates data from across the spectrum, creating a far-reaching “smart travel” ecosystem that brings new market players into the fold. This gives businesses, big and small, the tools they need to connect with their customers. This open access to data is the springboard for future technologies that within the three-to-five-year timeframe, will revolutionize how people travel. The idea of the project is democratization of big data named “smart travel.”
- Personal data monetization. For each permission to use the data, the user gets tokens, which he can exchange for money or a tourist service
- Making traveling easy. Services already have info about the countries the user have visited, what cuisine he likes, what kind of sport he is into, and will be able to design a personal tour
- Accessibility for businesses. Savings on advertising and access to clients at an early decision-making stage are available, so companies can start making personal offers in a few clicks. Moreover, the artificial intelligence will tell you about the user's wishes before he himself realizes them
- Increase of profit. Companies will be able to sell their services directly to customers without paying high commissions to intermediaries.
- Getting recommendations from opinion leaders. Services will be able to analyze potential customers and identify people with high media status with a lots of followers.
- Accessibility for developers. Developers can also sell processed information to companies and advertising platforms.
- TravelTokens. When a user shares a certain piece of information, they are awarded TravelTokens, which can be redeemed for crypto-currency or tourist services within the TravelChain network
Benefits of TravelTokens:
- Price of tokens goes up along with data growth
- Higher data growth means greater business and developer interest
- More activity on the network means more tokens in business accounts
TravelChain SmartTraveling EcoSystem
TraveChain Token Sale Information
- Sales dates: ICO. from Dec 15, 2017 to Feb 15, 2018
- Total number of tokens: 2,1 billion TT
- Token price: ICO. 1 TT = $0,0151
- Hard cap: $10M
- Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC
TravelChain Token Distribution
TravelChain Development Advisors
- Karthik Iyer - Mentor, Founder & CEO of BlockchainMonk
- Christoph Hering - Elected BitShares Committee Member and Graphene Ambassador
- Desmond Marshall - Member of global Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Advisor to Hong Kong Government, MD of Rouge Ventures
- Alex Tourski - Founder and CEO of izi.travel
- Roman Povolotski - Founder and CEO of "Cyber Russia"
- Dmitry Machikhin - Partner GMT Legal
- Eduard Dzhamgaryan - CBDO ICObox, TOKEN SALE Analyst/Adviser
- Vincent Lai - Founder and CEO of ToccoTravel
- Business plan
- Technical Whitepaper