ADAMANT, an anonymous messenger encrypted in blockchain, has announced the beta release of its messenger on IOS platform via Apple's TestFlight before its scheduled launch in 2nd quarter 2018. Every user now can join the beta test of the messenger by following instructions:
- Fill out the form to get key for the beta;
- Install TestFlight app in Apple Store;
- Redeem the key you received (it may take up to 24 hours) to install ADAMANT Messenger.
The ADAMANT project is made to respond to the question of trust in private data transfer security, since it is based on a proven to be robust Blockchain conception, and its program code is open and public. The project uses modern encryption methods and unique Blockchain technology and provides a high guarantee of confidentiality of the information transfers among all users within the system.
ADAMANT has distinctive security and anonymity features as:
- All messages are directly stored in the blockchain
- The is no access to the user’s address book
- The is no access to the user’s location information
- No user identifications - a complete anonymity of use
- All messages are fully encrypted on the sender’s device and then decrypted on the recipient side
- The client app does never transfer a user’s Private Key or mnemonic phrase over the network
- No user Private Data is being transferred
- The message history is never stored on a device and is directly loaded from the blockchain
- It is impossible to obtain the user’s IP-address
- The program code for ADAMANT Messenger and blockchain are openly sourced
- ADAMANT accounts can not be closed, blocked or limited by anyone, including the developers
Messengers are the most popular and convenient way of communication in the modern world. The number of available messengers is counted by hundreds and the amount of people who use at least one messenger is close to 100% of all smartphone and PC owners. However, the percentage of security-oriented and anonymous messengers which are independent from a centralized server (or a group of) is distinctively low.
The comparison of the messengers
The ICO of ADAMANT started on January 30 and will last to March 30, 2018.
Accepted cryptocurrencies: ETH, BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, LTC, XMR, ETC, ZEC, LSK
Token price: from 0.002 ETH to 0.005 ETH for 1 ADM
Soft cap: $500,000
Hard cap: $30,000,000
- Official Website
- Messenger Application
- Pre-ICO and ICO