What is Eristica?
Eristica is a revolutionary P2P-platform that drives participation in challenges and online competitions. The project was launched in 2015 and has already got more than 1.2 million users. The platform enables each participant to launch and accept challenges, provide video footage of challenges completed and get ratings based on the results. Eristica users are also allowed to generate viral content with the videos of challenges getting millions of views, and the winners becoming stars. The system of rating, reputation and ranking creates a powerful incentive for active participation. Competitive incentive makes players fight for top places in the rating, in the quest for fame and prizes.
What is the mission of Eristica?
The main mission of the Eristica project is to create a full-fledged crypto-economy in the digital entertainment space where tokens are the main tool for all interactions within the digital ecosystem. Eristica intends to use crypto to make the democratization of challenges economy, including creation, participation and rewards for challenges more efficient, fair and affordable. Eristica creates the platform, where completely different audiences can interact with each other, creating the synergy at the same time. The young audience of Eristica, which didn’t deal with crypto-currency before, gets an opportunity to try the products and services of the crypto-industry within the platform. This will create a new inflow of users and speed up the process of introducing crypto-currency into the masses.
Eristica Token Sale Information
- Pre-sale of tokens: from Sep 1, 2017 to Oct 15, 2017
- Sales dates: from Dec 7, 2017 to Feb 7, 2018
- Total number of tokens: 687.575.392 ERT
- Token price: 1 ERT = $0.02 USD
- Hard cap: $10M
- Accepted currencies: BTС, ETH, LTC, BCH
Eristica Token Sale Terms
Eristica team has developed an application and using a blockchain technology Eristica allows users to undertake the unlimited amount of challenges and transparently take part in them.
- Google Play
- App Store
- Stan Larimer - the Godfather of Bitshares
- Michael Taggart - Co-founder and President of Cryptonomex
- William Bao Bean - managing director of China Accelerator, founder of MOX, SOSV Mobile-Only Accelerator
- William Shor - head of the investment department of CVC for global venture projects
- Max Taldykin - system architect and programmer on Haskell, Idris and Rust
- Evgeny Tchebotarev - Founder at 500px
- Ryan Shuken - Serial Entrepreneur, partner at MOX and China Accelerator
- Melody He - Investment Partner at MOX
- Hayk Hakobyan - Founder at TinyCarrier Singapore
- Vlad Sapozhnikov - Founder of deex.exchange, russian ambassador of OpenLedger DEX
Eristica plans after ICO
- Cryptocurrency will be integrated into the platform.
- Eristica will have integrated an in-app interface for the purchase of ERT tokens from the exchanges for its current price.
- Users will be able to pay from an attached credit/debit card, local payment or cryptocurrency. This will create an increasing demand and solid liquidity for ERT tokens among Eristica’s community.
- Integration with BitShares and Graphene.