The Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain Superconference will be held in Dallas, Texas on February 16, 17 and 18, 2018. The conference will host over 800 attendees, 35 top-notch speakers and more than 50 exhibitors from the Bitcoin, Ethereum and alt coin worlds, and talks from ICOs and blockchain startups.
Blockchain Superconference logo
The agenda of the conference will refer to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other blockchain-based tokens, which are starting to address real use cases, such as:
- Banking the unbanked or under-banked
- Putting personal, medical and financial data under the control of the individual
- Providing decentralized, peer-to-peer, fast, world-wide, un-hackable, non-inflationary engineered currencies
- Allowing individuals to buy, sell, lease, and hold title to property and land on public blockchains that are un-hackable and un-alterable, even by nation states
- Digitizing assets and allowing creators to get paid for their work in a more direct way that allows them to control and profit from their work
The headline speakers include such major figures in the industry as Tim Draper, John McAfee, James Altucher, Ronnie Moas, Erik Voorhees, Saransh Sharma, Joe Ciccolo, Charlie Shrem, and more.
Main Venue: Dallas Fort-Worth Airport Marriott North (DFWAP), 8440, Freeport Pkwy, Irving, TX 75063
"Soft Fork" Venue: Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, 4440, West John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX 75063
The late registration for the Blockchain Superconference ends on February 16, so everyone who wishes to take part still has an opportunity to register.