Some of the most important and interesting blockchain project teams are going to convene at Blockchain Technology Forum on May 13. The event is organized by the Chinese Association for Science and Technology USA-Greater New York (CASTUSA-GNY) and Blockchain Bridge Partners, in partnership with xGoogler Blockchain Alliance and Crypto News Agency. The discussion will concern the innovation of smart protocols and accompanying DApps that provide the decentralization of content publishing, identity, search, and more.
The venue is chosen at the Google NYC offices. The structure of the event is comprised of short presentations from each of the speakers followed by a panel discussion with a networking session at the end of the forum. Among the speakers there will be
- Nebulas Co-Founder and CTO Robin Zhong;
- Primas Co-Founder and CTO Gan Lu;
- Bytom Head of Business Development Juan Ibagon;
- Achain International Business Director Dane Elliott;
- uPort Head of Strategy & Operations Danny Zuckerman
To learn more details of the event you can visit the Eventbrite page here.