Fluidity Summit 2018 is taking place on May 10 in Brooklyn at the Weylin venue. Joined by such companies as AirSwap, Gnosis, OmiseGo, PWC, ConsenSys, Ethereum that are already shaping the future platforms of trade, the event promises to share spirited and multi-perspective conversation about opportunities, possibilities and responsibilities in the future of finance.
The overall flow of the summit goes as follows:
- Finance is Broken (we begin by framing the root of the problem)
- A History of Trade (from the advent of currency to the takeover of algorithms)
- The Currency Revolution (a world where anyone can spawn a monetary system)
- The Tools of Trade (how the future of trade will be built and scaled)
- Building a Global Marketplace (how we bring trade to a worldwide audience)
- The Legal Landscape (how our regulatory and legal systems will evolve)
- Giving Ownership Back (returning and restoring the control of what we own)
- Moving Beyond Borders (the future of finance knows no bounds)
Among the notable speakers, there will be ConsenSys CEO and Ethereum co-founder Joe Lubin, Bitfury Head of Strategy Bill Tai, Messari CEO and co-founder Ryan Selkis, Galaxy founder Mike Novogratz and others.