BTC-e activates funds withdrawal

New official announcement of well-known cryptocurrency exchange
02 September 2017   871

At the 2nd of September, on the new BTC-e domain, the ability of partial funds withdrawal should be activated. This is report by the exchange itself.

Tomorrow, September 2, 2017, it will be possible to withdraw 55% of the funds from the account in coins,only with your refusal of our debt obligations to the remaining 45% of funds in the form of tokens.
More details about the conditions, the principle of calculation and the form of output will be available tomorrow.
 

BTC-e team

Team also unleased the information about accounts of that users, who is going to stay and wait for new platform's launch.

  1. Your profile will be automatically transferred with all the security settings (password, 2fa, IP white list)
  2. All your funds will be transferred to a new site.
  3. On the day the site is launched, the balance sheet will be recalculated at the market rate and will be credited to accounts with a higher ratio than 55/45.
  4. Tokens will be credited to your account balance, which you can use for bidding and issuing codes.

What about the launch date? 

The launch date for the new platform, which will operate in the legal field of AML, KYC and the necessary licenses with bids (web, api) and the possibility of input and output (Fiat, coins, codes) is planned no later than September 15, 2017. 
 

BTC-e team

It worth reminding that BTC-e is available at NZ domain since 31st of August. 

Wyoming Passed Bill Exempting Utility Tokens from Securities Laws

The Wyoming House of Representatives has unanimously approved a bill exempting utility tokens from securities laws  
20 February 2018   71

On Monday, House Bill (HB) 70 passed the House 60 to 0 and will now head to the Senate. The bill exempts utility tokens from securities laws. This will attracts ICO’s launches to the state and will make the state a favorable environment for blockchain startups.

According to the bill, the utility token must meet three conditions:

  1. The token’s issuer must not market it as an investment;

  2. The token must be exchangeable for goods and services, for example, startups must have a working product or service at the time the tokens are issued;

  3. The token’s issuer must not actively make efforts to create a secondary market for the token by entering into a repurchase agreement or agreeing to locate buyers for the token.

It is important to note that there are four more cryptocurrency and blockchain-related bills currently moving through the Wyoming legislature.

HB 19 passed the House of Representatives on Monday and is now awaiting introduction in the Senate. The bill exempts cryptocurrency from the state’s money transmitter act.

HB 101 has passed its second reading in the House and, if it passes its final hearing, will then go to the Senate. This bill will allow companies to create and use blockchains for the purpose of storing records and conducting inter-office communication.

HB 126 has just passed its second reading in the House. It will allow the creation of series LLCs.

Senate File (SF) 111 passed a vote to introduce on Friday and is now headed to a committee hearing. This bill will exempt cryptocurrency assets from state property taxes.