"Well-known" cryptocurrency exchange launched customer support service.
— BTC-E (@btcecom) 11 сентября 2017 г.
Service is available in two languages - Russian and English. Thru the ticket system, customers can solve these types of issues:
- 55% refund inquiries (up to 15.09.2017)
- Getting private keys to withdraw funds from pools
- Inquiries about received coins in the period from 25.07.17 to 1.08.17
Additionally, there is the list of issues, that can be solved on the new platform after the verification:
- 2FA unbind
- Email change
- Accounts banned before 25.07.2017
- Search for inputs and outputs by wire transfer (SEPA, SWIFT, etc)
Also, the administration of exchange adds that all users are credited with returns on PAMM accounts. However, in the comments under the news, it is noted that not all the information is displayed correctly.
Other users complain that they can not log in under the old login / password.