There are a lot of Bitcoin forks that have already been implemented and there are a lot hard forks which are coming. Bitcoin Cash Plus is a hard fork of Bitcoin, which aims to fulfill the original promise of Bitcoin as "Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash".
As it is stated on the official website of the hard fork, all Bitcoin holders as of block 501407 will become owners of Bitcoin Cash Plus at 7 a. m. on January 2, 2018.
Bitcoin Cash Plus hard fork logo
Bitcoin Cash Plus features:
- A network that runs without congestion
- Low fees that allow users to send money globally for pennies
- A simple, easy to use currency
- A stable payment system that functions as a proven store of value
- A secure platform built on the world’s most robust blockchain technology
- On chain scalability with an increased default blocksize limit of 8MB
- Decentralized mining through the Equihash PoW algorithm
#BitcoinCashPlus 8mb block sizes,GPU mining from January 2nd,2018
— Bitcoin Cash Plus (@bitcoincashplus) 15 November 2017
Nevertheless, the GitHub link does not provide any repositories, and the Nodes, Wallets and Team sections on Bitcoin Cash Plus website are empty. The project appeared in the web on November 15, and the testnet launch was scheduled for December 12, but still did not occur. As soon as the launch of new cryptocurrency is scheduled for January 2 of 2018, we can just wait and see what the new hard fork will bring.
At the moment of press, these are main market parameters of Bitcoin:
- Average price: $14 123,80
- Marketcap: $236 743 305 086
- 24h volume: $11 244 500 000