BTC.com is a Bitcoin and BitcoinCash wallet, open-source and fully featured mining pool and a block explorer. The wallet has made an announcement stating that the users can now buy Bitcoin directly in their BTC.com wallet with a credit card.
— BTC.com (@btccom_official) 17 January 2018
To be able to buy Bitcoin the users should:
- Create a new wallet or log in to their BTC.com wallet
- Go to the Bitcoin section of the wallet.
- Choose “Buy” in the menu.
- To buy bitcoin with your credit card, select “Buy with Credit Card (Simplex)”
- Choose the amount
- Fill out the billing information
- Enter credit card information to complete the purchase
- Verify the identity
BTC.com instruction of buying Bitcoin with Credit Card
Currently, the minimum amount to buy is $50, or equivalent in BTC or EUR. At the moment, the credit card checkout is available for web wallet users via wallet.btc.com, and the team of BTC.com promised to release this feature for iOS/Android app users as well.
Moreover, it was stated in the announcement that buying Bitcoin Cash will be added in the near future.