The release of the Calligra Plan 3.2 project management system (formerly KPlato), which is part of the Calligra office suite developed by KDE developers, is presented. Calligra Plan allows you to coordinate the execution of tasks, determine the relationships between ongoing work, plan the lead time, track the status of different stages of development and manage the allocation of resources when developing large projects.\
Some of the updates:
- Add drag/drop and copy/paste using text/html and text/plain mimetypes.
- This can be done from most table based views along with gantt charts and performance charts.
- Add project templates.
- Templates can be created from regular projects and stored in different places.
- Settings are added to point to template storage.
- Add hyper link handling to description editor.
Get more info at the official website.