Coindash is an operating system for crypto assets, which aims to make handling and trading easy and accessible. CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration.
According to the roadmap of CoinDash, the new advanced portfolio and asset tracking platform of CoinDash is scheduled to be launched in mid February of 2018.
- Complete redesign for better UX/UI
- Support for more than 1300 tokens and currencies
- Manual add/remove trades, deposits, withdrawals and balances
- Token Watchlist
- Web client
- Android & iOS clients
- User login and sync across multiple devices (portfolio sync will be automated)
- Daily portfolio summary
- Day-by-day portfolio history
- Localization (Chinese, Korean, English and more)
- Virtual/Demo Trading
The currencies which will be integrated to the platform are ETH, BTC, RSK, NEO. The integrated exchanges are HitBTC, GateCoin, Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, CoinOne, and more are to be announced.