One of the largest cryptoexchanges in South Korea, Coinone, made an announcement stating that it will add support for IOTA on November 28 of 2017 and build a partnership with IOTA foundation.
[주요공지] IOTA 상장 | IOTA listing
- 코인원이 아이오타(IOTA) 재단과 공식 파트너십을 체결하고 아이오타(IOTA)를 상장합니다.
- Coinone list IOTA building a partnership with IOTA foundation.https://t.co/PkzakOk91H
— Coinone (@coinone_info) 27 November 2017
Coinone’s IOTA exchange will support IOTA/KRW trading pair, and at the same time, the possibility of making deposits and withdrawing funds will be activated.
— IOTA (@iotatoken) 27 November 2017
- Deposit and withdrawals: November 27th, 2017, 7:30 PM (KST)
- Exchange: November 27th, 2017, 5:00 PM (KST)
- Fiat Currency: Available in KRW
- Trading fee: Maximum 0.1% (available fee discount by trading volume)
- Deposit and withdrawal fee : None
In addition to IOTA, BCH, BTC, ETC, ETH, QTUM, LTC and XRP are also traded on the exchange.
At the moment of press, these are main market parameters of IOTA:
- Average price: $0.94
- Marketcap: $2,612,816,836
- 24h volume: $93,113,900