The Crypto Investor Show will take place on March 10, 2018 in London, UK.
The aim of the event is to give investors the chance to fully understand the key elements driving blockchain technology forward, how and why the industry has got to where it is now, and what could be in store for 2018 and beyond.
Crypto Investor Show
Location: QEII Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE, UK
Date and time: March 10, 2018, 9AM - 6PM
- What is blockchain and why is it disrupting the world as we know it?
- How to mine, buy and trade digital currencies
- How to store cryptocurrencies safely
- The latest blockchain innovations
- How to navigate the ICO market
- The role and views of regulators, auditors and legal experts
- Can the value of altcoins continue to rise in 2018?
- How to invest safely and avoid potential pitfalls
The event will bring together experienced crypto investors with the beginners who would like to know more about why blockchain is disrupting so many industries, and need help with maintaining wallets, exchanges and the different coins and tokens.