Premier professional event and conference The State of Digital Money 2018 will be held in Los Angeles on May 5 at Cross Campus Downtown LA venue. The focus of the event is evolving trends and emerging technologies in the global financial system and worldwide transactions. Study of some of the most pioneering fintech successful cases, future fintech design, startup opportunities, innovation and entrepreneurship are among the topics of the agenda.
A deep-dive is expected into the following topics:
- The evolution and adoption of Digital Money in major industries and opportunities for disruption
- The future of blockchain technology and use cases in multiple sectors
- Payments innovation for merchants, consumers, and in remittances
- Assessment of the viability of cryptocurrencies for practical uses
- Future financing models, alternative lending, and hot new trends like ICOS
- Regulations and compliance issues and future trends in regtech
- In-depth look into AI and machine learning and how it is disrupting finance, wealth management, and other industries
- How companies are cultivating and implementing data for a competitive advantage
- Assessment of cybersecurity risks and the viability of various protection strategies through AI, blockchain or biometrics
The agenda can be found here.