Dash is a cryptocurrency which is mainly used to make instant payments online or in-store using secure open-source platform hosted by thousands of users around the world.
It seems like January was quite a successful month for Dash cryptocurrency, as it has made lots of new partnerships and integrations with major crypto exchanges, companies, banks, and other organizations.
- Exchanges BitINKA and Bitcoin.vn added Dash, growing purchase options for Dash in Latin America and Vietnam
- Bitnovo added Dash to its platform, enabling its purchase online for bank transfer or credit card around Spain
- GoCoin, Piiko, and Strike Social added Dash, bringing integration to such businesses as real estate, mobile topups, social media marketing, movie tickets
- The US Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory announced a partnership with BlockCypher to enable Dash payments for trading excess electricity
- Mercury Cash added Dash for purchase with debit card and bank transfer
- MorphToken added it to its instant exchange platform
- Bravo Pawn Systems announced a Dash integration into its platform
- WebMoney added Dash-linked notes to its settlement exchange
Moreover, Neptune Dash company went public on the Toronto Stock Exchange’s TSX-Venture exchange, Dash donated $350,000 to a blockchain research laboratory at Arizona State University, and the Dash Squad group conducted a successful range of activities in Nigeria, adding over 800 new Dash wallets.
At the moment of press, these are main market parameters of Dash:
Average price: $384,09
Marketcap: $3 021 872 013
24h volume: $86 557 300