Dash cryptocurrency based on a secure, blockchain financial network which offers private transactions, has made an announcement about its integration with Uphold, a US-headquatered financial services platform, which enables users to convert deposits to their accounts via bank accounts and credit cards. Uphold company allows users to convert cryptocoins into "cloud money," in more than 30 currencies (USD, EUR and others) and 4 precious metals.
— Uphold (@UpholdInc) 5 December 2017
Uphold Members are now able to:
- For a limited time save 50% off Uphold fees when purchasing DASH
- Buy DASH directly from their Uphold Wallet
- Convert DASH from any other currency in their Uphold Wallet
- Hold DASH in any value
- Send DASH from external wallet into Uphold Wallet
- Send DASH to anyone with an email or Uphold account for free
Pricing and Fees:
- 100% free to send and receive within Uphold
- A 1.25% fee is applied to all exchanges
- Dash’s price index is determined in real-time directly from external exchanges, which are separate to and independent of Uphold
Uphold adds to the Dash ecosystem the fastest and easiest method yet for everyday consumers to acquire Dash. Dash already has many of the world’s largest digital currency exchanges integrated, but exchanges are generally intimidating for average users unaccustomed to trading. Uphold makes transactions much simpler than an exchange, and it supports users from most geographies. All of this means that another great option is available to consumers around the world at unmatched speed and remarkably low cost.
CEO, Dash Core
Moreover, Dash has finally implemented the increase of block size to 2MB which was being discussed since the beginning of November 2017.
— DASH (@Dashpay) 6 December 2017
At the moment of press, these are main market parameters of Dash:
- Average price: $724.88
- Marketcap: $5 608 411 655
- 24h volume: $231 917 000