From 1 to 4 November in Cancun, Mexico the third Ethereum developer conference will be held. The Ethereum Foundation event will be the largest ever event for the Ethereum ecosystem.
In total, over the next four days Devcon3 will host more than 120 presentations and speeches by key industry players. Each of them potentially has an important role to play in the development of a project, both from a technology perspective and from a market perspective.
- Vitalik Buterin - co-founder of Ethereum;
- Vlad Zamfir is a researcher and developer of the Ethereum Foundation;
- Joseph Pun is a developer of Lightning Network;
- Sergey Lonshakov - CEO of Airalab;
- Patrick McCorry is a research fellow at University College London, a specialist in cryptography;
- Marley Gray is Microsoft Business Development and Strategy Director;
- Daniel Nagi is one of the developers of the Ethereum core, currently specializing in the Swarm system;
- Peter Zhilagi - developer of the Ethereum Foundation and other well-known representatives of the blockchain industry
Devcon3 kicks off. pic.twitter.com/baaZvaIWnb
— Jack Gavigan (@JackGavigan) 1 ноября 2017 г.
The event is supported by well-known organizations and projects, including Microsoft, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Hyperledger, ShapeShift, Status, Zcash Foundation, Polychain Capital, etc.