There are many exchanges out there, but only a few that offer convenient and intuitive buying and selling of Bitcoins and altcoins. Most of the exchanges suffer from a few problems that eventually cost users a lot of time and money. Some of these problems are flash crashes, theft, scams, high fees, low liquidity, no information, bad charts, withdrawal limits, long verification, and very poor customer support. At some point, users will and have tried to find a better alternative to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, but unfortunately, there are no good alternatives, at least not yet. Apollo DAE has a solution for that.
What is Apollo?
Apollo is a new Digital Asset Exchange that will allow crypto investors and users to buy, sell, trade, hold and spend cryptocurrencies in the best and easiest way possible. Apollo plans to offer an experience similar to a traditional forex or stockbroker, as well as an easy to use platform for new crypto users. It will offer 24/7 customer support, flash crash protections, better security, lower fees, a knowledge base full of crypto information, combined order books for higher liquidity, fewer limits, and much more.
Apollo is needed because of the current lack of good services from a majority of other exchanges. Our hope is by taking in users looking for a better option, these other exchanges can reduce their load and stop offering poor service, making cryptocurrencies better for everyone.
CEO & Founder, Apollo
- Lower Fees: Massive savings just by switching to Apollo and using our DAE token system. Users will save a minimum of 25% in fees compared to other exchanges
- 24/7 Customer Service: 24/7 service working to answer or resolve any issues
- Liquid order book: The system will connect orders from other exchanges in order to provide users a vast amount of orders to market trade against from day 1
- New order types: The main objective with these new order types, reated specifically for Apollo users, are to protect users from big losses while staying open to huge gains
- Knowledge base: A resource to learn about and research digital assets and trading techniques, where users can quickly find an assets market-cap, team information, latests updates, goals, sentiment and more and learn how to trade or increase their skills
- Accounts: Simple sign up process, possibility to create an annonymous account. Quick verifications using Civic for traders that need to deposit and withdraw fiat
Apollo laptop interface
Apollo offers two types of tokens:
- DAE Tokens: DAE tokens are the main token being offered. They have the added benefit of MAP pricing. They can be used to pay fees on our platform or be traded on multiple exchanges
- AVO Tokens: AVO tokens are only used for voting and wallet security and will only be given to ICO partcipants equal to the total USD contributed. AVO can't be traded or purchased after our ICO. AVO holders will get paid, for voting, based on company profits
Apollo Token Sale Information
- Sales dates: Pre-sale. currently open, until Dec 27, 2017
ICO. from Dec 30, 2017 until Jan 2018
- Total number of tokens: 100M DAE
- Price: Pre-sale. 50% - 40% - 30% or 15% of final DAE/USD price
ICO. Determined by votes made during ICO
- Hard cap: Pre-sale. 5M USD
ICO. 50M DAE
- Accepted currencies: Pre-sale. BTC, ETH, LTC
ICO. BTC, LTC direct/ETH to contract or shapesift altcoins to ETH contract
Apollo plans for the future
- To let users buy and sell any coin for any other coin that is offered (For example: DASH / XMR or IOTA / EOS)
- Fiat deposits with wire, ach or card
- A debit card for easy access to the balance
- A mobile app for users to buy, sell, trade, hold and spend their coins
- Market information and knowledge base
- Anonymous trading accounts
- Subscription trading service