German Sterlingov, well-known Russian businessman, electricity and scientist hater, announced the launch of his cryptocurrency exchange.
Exchange will be called "Alisa". There will not be any fees, but the entrance isn't free.
In the early 1990s, there was the exchange" Alisa ". Something was similar - as the legislation on a number of questions as now on cryptocurrency has not been settled too. There are nostalgic parallels. We decided to call again "Alisa" and even opened on Leninsky Prospekt.
Also, some interesting information can be found in the "manifesto".
I inform everyone that while all the Crypto currency is nothing more than a vulgar pyramid and it will collapse. The point is to use bitcoins, as a gentleman uses a prostitute.
So, the purpose of creating the 1st Moscow CryptoExchange:
- money doesn't go away from Russia;
- Russians get money abroad as much as they want;
- Bitcoins irresistibly flow into Russia and then return back from where they came;
- Crypto-Berge eventually becomes governmental.
- People stop participating in financial pyramids - they just sometimes use them, if necessary, for "five minutes" (see above about the gentleman)
Also, main "feature" of the exchange that is not digital - it is a real world exchange in a building in Moscow.
German hates electricity and scientists, which he calls "wizards". He published Life after Electricity novel and runs own website where he publish his thoughts and views.
Additionally, German runs a store chain of natural eco products,where gays are banned.