As reported today by the official newsletter of Expanse cryptocurrency, Explanse will be updated at block 800 000. At the moment of press, block number 786617 was mined.
— Expanse (@ExpanseOfficial) 1 ноября 2017 г.
What should we wait in Expanse 1.7.2?
Developers have some objectives to be resolved with this update. Among it:
- Upgrade EXP to the latest ETH:Byzantium protocol.
- Make EXP transactions faster.
- Decrease uncle inflation.
- Maintain Block Reward 8/min.
- Byzantium Objectives:
- Addition of ‘REVERT’ opcode, which permits error handling without consuming all gas.
- Transaction receipts now include a status field to indicate success or failure.
- Elliptic curve addition and scalar multiplication on alt_bn128 and pairing checks, permitting ZK-Snarks and other cryptographic mathemagic™.
- Support for big integer modular exponentiation, enabling RSA signature verification and other cryptographic applications.
- Support for variable length return values .
- Addition of the ‘STATICCALL’ opcode, permitting non-state-changing calls to other contracts .
- Changes to the difficulty adjustment formula to take uncles into account
Also, there are some additional important information:
- Fork Block Number: 800,000
- New Block Target: 30 Seconds
- New Block Reward: 4 EXP