NEO together with Microsoft announced the first developer's competition. There is $490,000 worth in prizes, with a first prize pool of $150,000. The entries will be judged by NEO founders Da Hongfei and Eric Zhang, City of Zion founder Fabio Canesin, Elastos Founder Rong Chen, and Ontology founder Jun Li. The purpose of the competition is to continue the growth of the development community and further development of the NEO ecosystem.
NEO and Microsoft China present NEO Dev Competition: https://t.co/BhrPVcWdJI
— NEO Smart Economy (@NEO_Blockchain) 20 ноября 2017 г.
There are 5 rules in this competition:
- The competition will open on November 20, 2017 and close at 11:59 PM Beijing time (GMT+8), March 10, 2018.
- Participants are required to develop on the NEO blockchain.
- During the competition, developers are free to collaborate and to submit their work as a team.
- Teams or individuals who fail to submit their work before 11:59 PM Beijing time (GMT+8), March 10, 2018 will not be eligible for prizes.
- Your submission must contain executable programs and codes.
The prize fund was divided as follows:
- First prize - $150 000 (1 team)
- Second prize - $50 000 (2 teams)
- Third prize - $30 000 (3 teams)
- Award of merit - $10 000 (10 teams)
Outstanding projects will be invited to attend NEO DevCon which will be held in Silicon Valley in January 2018.