Greetings! I hope your week went great! Here's new frontend technologies news digest.
Learn how about V8 and how to fight memory leaks using Node and the Chrome DevTools, npm security review of 2019, Mocha, JS test network for Node update and many other interesting materials awaits for you.
- Front-End Performance Checklist 2020
Detailed checklist has been updated once again for 2020 and now it’s filled with everything you need to consider for creating fast web experiences
- Memory Leaks Demystified
Learn about V8 and using Node and the Chrome DevTools to track down memory leaks in this tutorial
- Firefox 72 — our first song of 2020
New version of one of the most popular web browsers has been released, so it's time to check what it brings for the coders
- Google Chrome to hide notification spam starting February 2020
New important upcoming feature of very popular webbrowser, that may really effect some websites
- Self-hosting third-party resources: the good, the bad and the ugly
Check the pros, cons, underwater rocks and potentional issues in self-hosting third-partty resources
- npm Security 2019 in Review
The report by the npm Inc’s VP of Security about the different stats related to security of the npm repo in 2019
- Node v13.6.0 (Current)
- Using Typescript with modern React