Greetings! I hope your week went great! Here's new Frontend news digest.
In this digest, you will learn how to improve your procedural code, how to deploy apps to to IBM cloud with Tekton, how to use Immer to manage your React state and much more!
- A guide to deploying your React App with AWS S3
I believe, everything is clear from the heading.
- Improved content validation for Synthetic browser and clickpath monitors
Article about impovemenece of content validation capabilities of synthetic browser in new version of Dynatrace, a software for application performance management
- Building A Cloud Native ASP.NET Core Application and Deploying it to Azure Kubernetes Service with Docker
Detailed guide on how the topic in the header with a lot of code examples.
- Vue.js, Spring Boot, Kotlin, and GraphQL: Building Modern Apps - Part 2
Second part of the tutorial that is created to teach you how to build modern apps with moder tools.
- How To Build A Real-Time Multiplayer Virtual Reality Game
Does a not that big tutorial will teach you to create real-time multiplayer virtual reality games?
Skilled developers thoughts on JS optional chaining and how it makes your code simpler
- 7 Ways to Make Your Angular App More Accessible
Authors said that in this article they describted the ways that anyone can implement to make Angular based applications usable by all.
- Node v12.9.0 (Current)
Update of the popular JS runtime environment.
- Next.js 9 Released: Q&A with Co-Author Tim Neutkens
Q&A with co-creator of React framework, that suits for a lot of things (according to official webstie) timed to new version release
- Console Badge
Tiny, easy-to-use package with no dependencie that will provide you with ability create simple badges in the browser console.