Greetings! I hope your week went great! Here's new Frontend news digest.
The biggest news of last week is a released of the new version of Node.js - v12.7. Additionally, have prepared some interesting guides for you, that incluces basics of React Native and practical advice on how to improve your JS code.
- The Fundamentals of React
An evergreen, one-stop-shop introductory guide to React that covers all of the fundamental concepts you need to know.
You’re not necessarily going to agree with all of them but this is a reasonably solid batch of points to think about overall.
- Creating WordPress Forms That Get Filled In
In this article, author will give you some tips on adding forms to your website that actually get filled in.
- The Basics of Going 'Multithreaded' with Node
Using the new
worker_threads module — an amazing solution when you need to perform a CPU intensive task.
- What's New in PHP 7.4
PHP 7.4 will be released on November 28, 2019 and here are some highlights of new features and changes.
What Makes Laravel Development A Preferred PHP Framework for Web Developers?
According to the developers, Laravel framework makes website development easier.
- Node v12.7 (Current) Released
Another version bump for perhaps the most exciting release line of Node.
An interesting alternative to Node’s built-in REPL that adds features like loading modules directly from the npm registry, eager evaluation, colored input, bracket completion, typeahead completion and more.
- json-complete: A JSON Alternative That Retains References, Handles Circular Dependencies, and More
- Vuetify 2.0 Released: A Material Component Framework for Vue.js
A framework that provides clean, reusable components for Vue apps that adhere to Google Material Design principles.
- On the New Awesomeness Coming in Vue.js 3.0
An hour long chat with Vue.js core team member Chris Fritz on what’s coming in the next major version of Vue.
- Laravel News Podcast LN87 - Subscribable Notifications, Repeater Fields and Laracon US
Jake (web dev designer) and Michael (PHPAdelaide co-organiser) discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials and happenings in the community.