Falcon Business Research is organizing a conference/exhibition hybrid for a Global Blockchain Conference session in Dubai. It is set to take place on May 7-8 at Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The conference is a carefully curated event to teach attendees about next-level innovation and technology for an every-day utilization. The selected speakers will discuss the strategies, technologies and innovations they have developed and mastered over the years.
Some of the topics include the blockchain, smart contracts, regulations, startups, the internet of things, ICOs, cryptocurrencies, tokenization and more. The conference is made in partnership with Patron, Government Blockchain Association, Fintech Galaxy and Fintech MEA. Among the notable speakers there are Cashaa founder and CEO Kumar Gaurav, Patron founder and CEO Atsushi Hitatsumi, Blockchain Ladies founder Caterina Ferrara, Fintech Galaxy founder Mirna Sleiman and many others.
The agenda for Day 1 is as follows:
- 8:45 - 9:00 | Opening remarks
- 9:00 - 9:30 | How Government Is Adopting Blockchain Worldwide
- 9:30 - 10:00 | Blockchain Adoption For Payment & Transaction
- 10:00 - 10:30 | DLT for Government application
- 10:30 - 11:00 | FinTec, Banks, Govt - BitCoin & Blockchain
- 11:00 - 11:15 | Networking & Coffee Break
- 11:15 - 11:30 | How Blockchain is building the future of Banking
- 11:30 - 12:00 | How ICOs And ITO Are Changing The Face Of Technology Fundraising
- 12:00 - 13:00 | Panel Discussion: Blockchain Startups - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- 13:00 - 14:00 | Networking & Lunch Break
- 14:00 - 14:30 | Leveraging Blockchain Technology for the Healthcare & Pharm Industry
- 14:30 - 15:00 | “Smart Contracts & It’s Implementation” As A Part Of Blockchain Tech
- 15:00 - 15:30 | Blockchain – Bringing Global Identity And Privacy To A Whole New Level
Day 2 agenda is yet to be announced.