Aah is a framework for Golang. As developers assure, aah framework makes it easy to build scalable web apps and mobile apps API with Go language. Framework goal is to achieve rapid, highly configurable, secured, very small footprint and balanced Go web framework for small, medium, enterprise scale.
— aah framework (@aahframework) August 1, 2017
v0.7 accomplished two major milestone, hooray!
- Security - Authentication & Authorization, refer to design.
- Server Access Log, refer to doc.
- Hot-Reload for development, refer to design.
aah cleancommand and Improved CLI experience.
- Cache Bust for static files via filename.
- Server Access Log
- Hot-Reload for development
- Added i18n URL Path Variable support e.g.
- Added simple cache burst option for static files via filename
- Added aah Logger Hook support, so that you can send logs to external systems like
- Logger Level and convenient methods exposed
- Code Improvements, Documentation
- Fix - method
config.IsExistsfor key handling on environment profile
You can learn more about the update at release notes. To get started with Aah, check it's page.