What is gOSINT Framework?
gOSINT is a OSINT framework written in Golang, still in development stage.
- Find mails from git repository
- Find Dumps for mail address
- Search for mail address linked to domain/mail address in PGP keyring
- Retrive Info from domain whois (waiting to be implemented)
- Search for mail address in source code (waiting to be implemented)
Also, there are few modules supported:
- git support for mail retriving (using github API, bitbucket API or RAW clone and search)
- Search for mails in PGP Server
- haveibeenpwned.com search for mail in databreach
These modules is planned to be supported:
- WHOIS support (module ready, needs to be integrated)
- Search for mail address in source (module ready, needs to be integrated)
- shodan.io search
- Social Media search
- Search Engine search
Learn more at GitHub.
What is OSINT Framework?
As mentioned above, gOSINT is based on OSINT framework.
OSINT framework focused on gathering information from free tools or resources. The intention is to help people find OSINT resources that return free information.
Framework was created originally with an information security point of view. Since then, the response from other fields and disciplines has been incredible.
You can have more info at GitHub.