Popular general-purpose programming language and computing platform
Intelligent neural network is a mathematical model, as well as its software or hardware implementation, built on the principle of organizing and functioning of biological neural networks - nerve cell networks of a living organism. This concept arose when studying the processes occurring in the brain, and when trying to simulate these processes.
Neural networks creating and studying is very popular nowadays. All types of researches, from students to giant corporation like Facebook are interested in neural networks.
But what should a Java programmer do, if he or she would like to create own neural network?
Neural network programming with Java
Book "Neural network programming with Java" can become a good guide in this situation. Written by a Fabio Soares and Alan Souze, it will help you to learn how to create intelligent neural networks entirely in Java with nearly 250 pages on in-depth tutorials.
What's inside and what are the features of this book?
- Get to grips with the basics of neural networks and what they are used for
- Develop neural networks using hands-on examples
- Explore and code the most widely-used learning algorithms to make your neural network learn from most types of data
- Discover the power of neural network’s unsupervised learning process to extract the intrinsic knowledge hidden behind the data
- Select and split data sets into training, test, and validation, and explore validation strategies
- Discover how to improve and optimize your neural network
This book is free and can be downloaded at PacktPub.