Distributed database that is used to maintain a continuously growing list of records, called blocks.
New weekly update includes:
- HUSH updated to 1.0.9 completely rebranded.
- Block explorer was protected from many DDOS-attacks. Issues are solved and the block explorer is up again.
Still in progress:
- New forum post. It will include a Wall of Contributors with Community Managers list with optional donation address.
- Windows client is still in work, will be available in the in the foreseeable future.
- Hush reached a new all time high, $4 this week. Team is working to "beat" this record as soon as possible.
- The circulating supply should be around 1.5-1.6 million HUSH. This means that HUSH market cap was up at $6,000,000 at the all-time high. Great success for a company but still a low market cap.