Java 9 will be released very shortly, and in this video JUG participants from around the world discuss the details of upcoming release. You can learn about some of the Java 9 new features, integration information, along with tips and tricks. Presenters include Simon Maple, Robert Scholte and Josh Juneau.
Java EE 8 is close to release too, so, there will be short info about this version too. You are able to view the examples which will help you to start using new Java EE 8 features quickly.
So, what's in this video?
- High level overview of the Java 9 release
- "The Pragmatic Developer’s Guide to Java 9” by Simon Maple and Oleg Shelajev
- "Java 9 performance" by Jonathan Ross
- "Java 9 and the impact on Maven projects” by Robert Scholte"
- Discussion panel, Q&A, Top Java 9 features
What is vJUG?
vJUG is the first online Java Users Group. It allows for anyone from everywhere in the world to join and discuss all Java related topics.