Kin Foundation has announced its ecosystem rollout date of March 31. The stage is also called a "5-minute" Ecosystem SDK with integrated on-boarding and marketplace experiences. The product is going to run on Stellar blockchain. And it will the first iteration of the continuous improvement and upgrade of the system. As the team studied the Kik points and IPLV1, this first Stellar SDK will include an on-boarding service and out-of-the-box earn and spend opportunities, so that the users can easily start their everyday earning and spending with Kin.
The project aims to create an "experience-as-a-service" solving 2 major areas of the user experience: a complete package with digital services with no need to interact with the blockchain directly and the exposure to Kin token right from the start of client usage. As for the coming steps of the development of the platform, it is as follows:
- 5-minute SDK Marketplace for “out-of-the-box” earn/spend;
- Native APIs for earn/spend or P2P transactions;
- A gradual growth of active users within digital service partners and supporting large scalability;
- Additional earn/spend marketplace experiences;
- Advanced wallet functionality (backup, transfers).
At the moment of the publication, Kin market parameters are as follows:
Average price: $0.000178
Market cap: $134,385,000
Volume (24h): $321,228