KuCoin has announced it is going to delist CoinMeet token on May 4. Despite the obvious pun, CoinMeet failed to meet the listing requirements of KuCoin for 2018 so the exchange is unable to list the project at this moment. MEE holders will be receiving CoinMeet tokens from KuCoin. The distribution time will be announced separately.
The details of delisting are as follows:
- All pending orders will be shut off for MEE at 18:00 (UTC+8) April 16, 2018.
- For better management of your funds, KuCoin recommends that you cancel your pending orders of MEE, as soon as possible.
- MEE/BTC and MEE/ETH trading pairs will be closed at 18:00 (UTC+8) April 17, 2018.
- Withdrawals of MEE tokens from KuCoin will continue to be supported until 18:00 (UTC+8) on May 4, 2018
- If you are currently holding MEE please make your withdrawal on or before the closing date above.
At the moment of publication, the market characteristics of CoinMeet are as follows
- Average price: $0.036860
- Market cap: $12,532,468