The capital of Malaysia is going to welcome the participants of Global Blockchain Conference 2018 on April 23-24 at Sheraton Imperial Hotel venue. The philosophy of the event is that the era of internet of information is coming to its end, and internet of value is rising. Asia-Pacific region is recognized as the most favourable towards the development of blockchain. The conference is going to bring together blockchain experts and industry thought-leaders who will share their views on the perspectives of the technology in the region. Legal and regulatory framework is also one of the focuses of the discussion.
Among the speakers there are Dutch government's Head of government blockchain projects Marloes Pomp, Director of Santander Bank John Whelan, CEO of Bluzelle Singapore Pavel Bains, NEM.io Global Director Jason Lee, InterPol's representative in blockchain security Mark van Staalduinen and many others. The agenda for Day 1 is as follows:
- 8:30 - 9:00AM | OPENING ADDRESS
- 9:00 - 9:30AM | KEYNOTE BLOCKCHAIN, BITCOIN AND ICOs : ALL HYPE OF THE NEW REALITY
- 9:30 - 10:00AM | THE FUTURE OF BLOCKCHAIN INNOVATION IN ASIA PACIFIC
- 10:00 - 10:35AM | BLOCKCHAIN STRATEGIES AND BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- 10:50 - 11:20AM | PANEL DISCUSSION "IMPLEMENTING BLOCKCHAIN IN THE REAL WORLD – LEGAL & REGULATORY ISSUES"
- 11:20 - 11:55AM | WHAT CIOs SHOULD TELL THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ABOUT BLOCKCHAIN
- 12:00 - 1:00PM | CREATING A SUCCESSFUL BLOCKCHAIN FRAMEWORK FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
- 2:00 - 2:40PM | TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS TO SUPPORT BLOCKCHAIN
- 2:35 - 3:10PM | THE USE OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY FOR ENTERPRISE ADOPTION
- 3:10 - 3:45PM | HOW DECENTRALIZATION WILL SOLVE THE COMING DATA STORAGE PROBLEM
- 4:00 - 4:35PM | TRUSTED IDENTITY IN KYC-PROCESSES
- 4:40 - 5:05PM | HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WILL AFFECT & UPEND MARKETING IN THE LONG TERM
- 5:05 - 5:35PM | PANEL DISCUSSION "USING BLOCKCHAIN AS A PLATFORM FOR FUTURE INNOVATION"
- 5:35 - 6:15PM | PANEL "DISCUSSION CREATING OPPORTUNITIES AND HARNESSING THE POTENTIAL OF SMART CONTRACTS"