A crypto airdrop is when a blockchain project distributes free tokens or coins to the crypto community. To get airdrop often the only requirement is that you have coins from the relevant blockchain stored in your wallet. These airdrops required to prove you were the owner of cryptocurrency at a certain time (snapshot) of the blockchain.
From this article you will get to know which cryptocurrency airdrops will occur on March 17 of 2018.
ePRX Airdrop for eBitcoin holders
Start Date for ePRX Airdrop set for 17th of March, 2018, at 21:00 GCT.
How to get it:
- Till 17th of March, YOU will have to move ALL your eBTC tokens into a wallet of which you hold the Private Key (Proxy Wallet for Android, or MyEtherwallet is good).
- A snapshot will be taken starting on the 17th of March at 21:00 GCT (globalcryptotime.com).
- To be 100% certain that you will receive the new ePRX tokens, leave your eBTC tokens in that wallet until you have received the additional ePRX tokens OR until it is announced that you can move them as you wish.
- It is crucial that your eBTC are not stored in any Exchange or Smart Contract like Etherdelta or similar on the 17th of March, 2018 or thereafter.
- For holders of the old PRXY tokens, a separate swap date will be announced soon, at which date and time the new ePRX tokens will replace the old PRXY tokens.
Our team is continuously updating all the most relevant information regarding all active cryptocurrency airdrops which take place in 2018.