MoneroV is a private cryptocurrency fork of the Monero blockchain. A split will occur at block 1529810 when MoneroV miners will start to create blocks on the MoneroV network.
The new MoneroV blockchain will contain the history of all transaction up until block 1529810 and all Monero coin holders will receive 10x their XMR balance amount as MoneroV coins (XMV) after the fork.
- Decentralized peer-to-peer blockchain transaction consensus
- Using lower transaction fees and advanced modification to the core mechanism in the way MoneroV calculates transactions and balances
- Sending and receiving addresses are obfuscated, as well as all amounts being transferred in all transactions, and the identity cannot be linked or traced to a transaction on the MoneroV blockchain
- Coin Supply - Capped at 256 Million XMV. Smooth emission decline until minimum
- Circulating Supply at Hard Fork - ~158 Million XMV (10x circulating XMR supply as airdrop)
- Proof of Work - CryptoNight (to be changed)
- Difficulty Retarget - Every block, adjusted difficulty initially after Airdrop
- Block Time - Every 120 seconds
- Block Reward - Minimum of 6 XMV per block at 184,467,440 XMV in total emission
- Block Size - Dynamic, max 2xM100
Monero holders prior to the hard-fork split that will occur in block 1529810 will receive 10 times their holdings in MoneroV coins.
No official statements regarding the support of the fork by exchanges were made yet.