What is Neon Wallet?
Neon Wallet is an open source cross-platform light wallet for the NEO blockchain available on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
What's new in version 0.2.0?
According to the developers, these are main bug fixes and updates of new version.
- Fixed various math issues that would cause transactions and claims to fail.
- Fixed issue with NEP-5 token balances not displaying.
- Fixed "out of date" wallet notification to not display for new releases.
- Added load balancing for API requests.
- Added NEP-5 script hashes for IAM, ONT, THOR.
- Updated GAS claim to wait for updated claims before calculating amount.
- Updated Ledger dependencies & implementation to address issues with hardware wallets.
- Updated dashboard to hide zero-balance NEP-5 tokens.
- Updated send modal to not close when "escape" key is pressed.
- Updated underlying architecture for simplified development & future improvements.