The creator of the AIweirdness blog decided to write a cookbook using a neural network. She used the framework from the GitHub resource and published the results.
Despite its early developments, Janelle Shane decided to literally start from scratch and used the possibilities of the textgenrnn framework, transforming them into recipes. The final data for learning the neural network looked like this:
- framework: textgenrnn, long text mode;
- memory: 40 characters (default);
- Duration: about 15 hours with NVIDIA Tesla K80 graphics card (using Google Cloud);
- temperature: 0,6.
The latest results were better than they were before. But, nevertheless, there are still absurd combinations of ingredients:
- 1 long granules sugar;
- 1 Spanish water;
- 1 cup of cream cheese seeds.
And the names of recipes resemble computer-generated descriptions for products with AliExpress. More details can be found in the AIweirdness blog.
Initially, in order to teach AI to make culinary recipes, Janelle used 30,000 ready-made recipes, which she collected from various sources. However, this experience was not successful. Considering memory of only a few words in length without a certain selection concept, something extraordinary or simply unreal was obtained. For example:
- 4.5 kg of broccoli dried in a clay pan;
- half a pint of spicy pieces;
- 42 cups of milk;
- Preheat the oven to 3500 ° C for 8 minutes.
And these examples from the cooking tips perfectly illustrate the ineffectiveness of the original method:
- mix honey, liquid water of the toes, salt and 3 tablespoons of olive oil;
- throw a frying pan;
- tear off part of the pan.
In June 2018 AI was taught to create memes. A month later, in July 2018, scientists attempted to improve the model for recognizing speech accents.